After much anticipation and going back and forth, I've finally created a new blog. After running my own personal blog on wordpress for a while I had made the choice to close it down after not having enough time and stay up to date with it. I wasn't happy with the amount I was publishing on my blog and so I took a little time off from it.
So, I'm back. And this time with blogger.
A little bit about myself, I am an aspiring stylist living in Yorkshire. I do freelance work based around the fashion industry with styling and blogging. I love everything about fashion, and so keeping a blog comes naturally to me as it's something I adore. I hope to keep you up to date with my journey of style, fashion updates in the industry and inspiration. Alongside the whole fashion posts, you can excpect the odd post on food and/or travel!
Karis x
Post a Comment